Trees for All
Trees for All is a foundation and recognized charity. They invest the contributions they get for carbon dioxide compensation and the planting of trees in the creation of new forests and the protection of existing ones. These projects provide extra income to the locals and contribute to the restoration of nature and the environment.
Furthermore is Trees for All the most experienced provider of carbon dioxide compensation in The Netherlands and they have planted millions of trees and bushes already.
Trees for All has been at work with their partner Sicirec in Bolivia since 2007. In this versatile project at the eastern foot of the Andes are reforestation, Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) and the capture of carbon dioxide key. The combination of agriculture and forestry results in a climate-friendly use of land and for a better social-economic position for the farmers. The preservation and recovery of the environment improved soil fertility and resulted in less erosion. An improvement of the biodiversity. And, ofcourse, the fixation of carbon dioxide in newly landscaped plots.
Did you know
- The project area in Bolivia extends across different suburbs in the departments of Beni, La Paz, Cochabamba and Santa Cruz
- Work is being done in the suburb that borders the Madidi National Park
- This area has a high number of tourists because of the beautiful mountain peaks of the Andes and the beauty of the subtropical jungles
- It is the environment of the black panther, tapir, kaiman, ara and capibara
Your contribution with Smart Forest
- More biodiversity
- Smart Agriculture
- Sustainable forestry
- Locally supported project
- Gold Standard compensation